Our background check’s and screening methodologies far exceed standards of online nanny websites and jobs boards. There are many nannies but only a small percentage meet the criteria to be called a Cambridge Nanny. We have partnered with Criteria Corp, the world leader in web based pre-employment testing , to test nanny and domestic applicants who apply for employment through their agency. Whether it’s predicting a person’s propensity for theft or fraud or flagging candidates who are emotional unstable or handle stress poorly – can help families increase their chances of hiring reliable, dedicated, trustworthy, and emotionally stable employees,
To ensure the best possible caregivers, we lead the industry by providing the most selective, comprehensive, and detailed screening process. Because the expense associated with our robust background checks final checks are initiated after a family has identified the nanny they wish to hire. Your offer to a candidate should be contingent upon the successful passing of all background check components.
- Comprehensive In-Person Interview at our office by expert staff.
- Nanny Behavioral Evaluation
- Nanny Skill Evaluation
- HireSelect Pre-employment Testing : Personality, Skill, Aptitude
- Social Security Verification
- Address History Search
- National Criminal Search
- In-Depth County Criminal Search (Robust search includes in-person county courthouse search and verification conducted in the applicant’s last 3 counties of residence. This background check further increases the probability of uncovering potential criminal activity.)
- Federal Criminal History Search
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- Employment Verification
- Education Verification
- Credential Verification
- Reference Check
- Medical Statement from Physician confirming individual is free of communicable diseases and physically fit to care for children.
- Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) (if applicable to job duties)
- Drug Screening
- Analytes tested: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opiates, PCP