We are looking for a toddler/infant experienced who will care for two children (infant and toddler). The schedule is M-F, and requires live-in care.
- Taking care of the children
- Arranging and taking kids to various activities, including museums, classes, park, playdates, and more
- Helping the children navigate milestones, like beginning school and potty training
- Enforcing discipline in a firm and positive way, and sharing in creating and enforcing these policies for the household
- Preparing meals for children
- Cleaning up after their meals and other messes that they create when with you. Making time for daily dishes and when there is time, doing laundry or other household tasks. (We have a cleaning service for house cleaning.)
- Occasionally taking care of household shopping and errands, likely with one child
- When another nanny or housekeeper is helping with kids, managing their work in a respectful and team-oriented way
- Maintaining schedule for other caregivers, including other weekends
- Staying on top of children’s clothes and activities and making observations on their well-being.
Must have at least 5 years experience as a full time nanny
Must speak English
Must have be flexible and adaptable.
Must be calm under pressure.
Must have a valid drivers’ license and clean driving record
Knowledge of child development