Cambridge Nanny Group had a great time at the Neighborhood Parents Network “Back to School Bash” on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 at Chitown Futball. All proceeds from this event benefitted NPN’S NEW Discussion Forum! It has lots of cool features and enhancements – like Personal Messaging and a new Classifieds tool. This new platform will enable NPN to continue to grow and enhance their NPN Member benefits.
Neighborhood Parents Network connects a diverse community of families with the resources they need to navigate parenting in the city. Expectant, new, and seasoned parents come to NPN to find what they need to tackle the everyday challenges of being a parent. Whether on-line or in-person, NPN makes it easy to find support, must-have information, and amazing city events. Connecting Chicago parents for more than 30 years! NPN allows parents and families to find connections in their own neighborhood and with similar interests.
EVENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDED:
- Soccer demonstrations & sample classes
- Arts & crafts and kid-friendly games and activities
- Face painting
- Children’s safety identification cards
- Yummy snacks and beverages
- Kiddie head shots- one complimentary professional image per child!
- Awesome raffle- Prizes include Photography Session and 8×10 from Shin Photography, Lil’ Kickers Session at Chitown Futbol, kids’ language classes & adult bilingual bootcamp from Multilingual Chicago, Babysitting Services from Cambridge Nanny Group, Sonic Care toothbrush kit from Yummy Dental, VIP Passes to Babies, Tots, N’ More Consignment sale & more!
Check out Facebook Page to take a look at great pics from the event.
Cambridge Nanny Group
4707 N Broadway
Chicago, IL 60640