All Frontera products are made in small batches from fresh, classic ingredients including Frontera’s authentic, chile-infused salsas. Frontera Food’s specialty food products feature the gamut of robust and spirited regional flavors that represent the very soul of Mexican cuisine.
Frontera Foods is a staple of my family’s pantry. It makes meal preparation for busy families like mine a snap. Best of all, so deliciously good.
Cambridge Nanny Group
Cheesy Chicken EnchiladasServes 4
2 cups (16 ounces) Frontera Red Chile Enchilada Sauce
- 8 ounces shredded cheese, such as Monterey Jack
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 8 corn tortillas
- Chopped white onion and cilantro for garnish
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees. Spread ¼ cup of the Sauce over the bottom of an 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Mix 1/2 of the cheese with the chicken in a bowl.
- Wrap the tortillas in microwave-safe plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 1 minute, just until softened. Fill each warm tortilla with 1/8 of the cheese-chicken mixture, roll up and place in prepared dish.
- Completely cover filled tortillas with remaining sauce and remaining cheese. Bake until bubbly and browned, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle with onion and cilantro and serve.